Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer Collections

Hello Collectors,
I hope your summer collections are well underway. Patrick has been reorganizing is crystal collection, counting and sorting. He even gave one to Erik so that he may begin his own crystal collection! Way to spread the love of collecting.
My cat Stella has been collecting chipmunks. She is up to 6 so far. Unfortunately she brings them home dead so I have to dispose of them quickly. No displaying that collection. I've been collecting rocks and skulls which I then put in my gardens as accessories. Alita found some old rocks she painted several years ago so we added those as well. I took some pictures last night so you could see what I have so far. I threw in one of Stella perched atop my raspberry patch, probably looking for chipmunks.
Let me know what you're up to this summer and don't forget to send me your postcard. Draw a picture on one side and jot down a note on the other. Patrick got the postcard ball rolling now it's up to the rest of you to keep it going!BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Rogers,
Today me and my sister and grandma and grandpa saw garden snakes. There was a baby, mama, and father snake. I am collecting snake skins. I have five snake skins. Me and my grandmother found turkey feathers. I started an animal collection today.
Fondly,
Eve

noah said...

Dear Ms.Rogers,
I have a cool quarter collection. The kinds of quarters I collect are state quarters. My favorite quarters are shiny ones.

I went to the library a couple days ago.

From, Noah

Anonymous said...

Dare Mrs.Rogers,
We found two snakes today,but no snake skins. A couple of our snake skins and turkey feathers flew away last night.
Fondly,
Eve