Monday, December 1, 2008

A post for our friend Trevor in Florida!

Hi Trevor,
We are beginning a study of magnets. We are wondering what do you think of when you hear the word MAGNET? Here is what we think of when we hear the word MAGNET.
Beckett - bar magnet
Camille & Sophie- The big whiteboard.
Riley - A bunny magnet.
Lily - A robot.
Tommy & Patrick- The word magnetic.
Eric - A compass.
Sam - It sticks on to the wall.
Zach - Batman magnet.
Evey - If I had a magnet I would be able to take nails out of a board.
Noah - Sticky
Chase - Magnets stick.
Adele - I think of my two magnets on my locker.
Lily - I think of a magnet stuck on a window.

We hope you're have a great time in Florida and we want you to find magnets all over Disney! We will be expecting a report.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

12/3/08
Hello Everyone
I am haveing a great time at Disney! I have been going in the
hot tub and the pool and also the parks. When I think of a magnet, I think of a giant magnet that is picking up a bulorldozer. I hope you are having a great time in Vermont.

Fondly, Trevor