Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ms. Rogers Class

The first 2 weeks of school have simply flown by and we are off to a great start! We are hard at working making new friends, learning new routines, and adjusting to a full day of activity. Sam helped me make our first class video. Now everyone wants to learn how. Here are a few of the highlights from the children:
Evey - I liked going to Esprit and making new friends. It was fun.
Trevor - I am reading the book Stone Fox and it is really exciting.
Camille – I liked painting my mask because I like making projects. I had fun in music class too.
Zach – I liked learning new facts about Williston with Mr. Allen.
Adele – I liked writing a story with Mrs. B.
Sam – I liked making the gingerbread mini-me’s.
Beckett – I liked reading with Mrs. Barfield.

2 comments:

Noah508 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noah508 said...

Hi Julie- Noah walked me through that whole video- naming classmates, making new friends in Esprit, painting masks. It was great!